How to Apply
Get in touch with our guidance counsellors when you fill out the form and quickly take a step forward towards your dream college.
You might be wondering what all things are required while applying to The East European University? Don’t worry, we’ve laid out all of the details you need to know before you go to fill the form online.
Read about program details
Choose and read thoroughly about the programs and then decide which program you want to pursue.
Check if you are eligible
Please read the eligibility criteria carefully before pursuing admission.
Fill out the application form
Prepare documents needed for applying to the program you desire.
Get in touch with our experts
Know more about the required documents
The feedback on your application from the Department can be expected within the next 3 working days if the candidate is found to be eligible. The university also assists you with everything related to your application.
Wait for your admission letter
After you have completed all procedures required for admission, you just have to wait for the admission letter from the university.
Payment of fee
The last step after receiving your admission letter is to pay the tuition fee.
Undergraduate MBBS Program Requirements:
– Open to students older than 17 years on 31st December of the admission year at course commencement
– Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10th/12th standard.
– Qualifying NEET is mandatory for Indian students.
– All applicants are interviewed as part of the admissions process.
– Applicants not meeting the entry criteria may be considered on a case by case basis by the Academic Director. Consideration will be given to those with appropriate and evidenced previous academic history, prior work experience and life skills experience.
Other Requirements (Visa application)
– Marksheet of 12th class.
– Copy of NEET scorecard
– 2 passport photographs on white background.
– Birth Certificate if the student is below the age of 18.
– Bank statement with a closing balance of 2.5 lakhs INR (approx. 3000 USD) for the last three months with one minimum transaction each month.
– Sponsorship letter from the sponsor.
– Tuition Fee Receipt.
– Minor Affidavit and passport of Mother and Father if the student is below 18 years.
(Enrollment of any student in any program is governed by the rules set by the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports of Georgia. These laws are the same for Georgian individuals and Foreign nationals.)